NLD Estates specialises in student and professional lettings and property management. Our dedicated staff offer you a professional, yet personal service, with the primary aim of taking the hassle out of letting and renting a property. Our unique service offers you the following benefits:
NLD Estates is a Featured Lettings Agency of:
- Provide profession advice in letting and property management, market appraisal and the latest news in market trend and regulations;
- Let your property promptly to save your time and effort , more importantly ensure you financially gain;
- Hassle free property management services, we will deal with all issues related to property management professionally, from property preparation to tenant introduction, from contract signed to property re-possession, from gas certificate (CP12) arrangement to Tenant deposit protection and etc;
- Help you to become a profitable property investor;
- We pride ourselves on the high professional standards we apply to all services, ensuring efficiency and transparency in all that we do for you;
- A personal service 7 days a week to take control of the tricky processes necessary for a hassle free tenancy;
- We carry out rigorous checks on your behalf in order to protect your investment and minimise your risk;
- A business run by landlords for landlords, with many years experience of what it takes to make a hassle free let, from our understanding of the market, your needs as a landlord and how to care for and retain satisfied tenants who respect and enjoy their new home;
- We offer very competitive rates and an honest and professional service on no let no fee basis.
We are pride of presenting you a range of flexible and competitive services we offer to meet your needs as a landlord:
- Tenant introduction only service;
- Full property management;
- Tenant guaranteed DIY letting for only £55;
- Unique “pick and mix” services.
1. Tenant introduction service
Some students start looking for accommodation for the following academic year as early as March, but the busiest period for student letting is normally from May to September. We have hundreds and thousands of overseas student clients come to us for private accommodation, thanks to our overseas partnership establishments. Many of them prefer to rent and live in private accommodations to avoid crowded and noisy university accommodation.
Our robust marketing strategies and the established NLD Estates brand also attract many professional tenant clients who come to us. Once your property is approved and added to our letting portfolio, we will immediately begin matching your property to our database of waiting tenants. However, when letting a property, the quality of the tenant is of paramount importance. Our primary aim is to find the right tenants for you as a hassle-free let.
Our Tenant introduction service offers you the following benefits:
- Initial market appraisal and inspection of your rental property;
- Free honest and professional advice on achievable rent and latest letting rules and regulations.
- Install one of our well recognised and branded To-Let boards;
- Your property will be marketed on our website and all other effective websites such as: Zoopla, Gumtree, University students' forums, and many more, and via our robust marketing means e.g., posters and flyers, council and university advertising as well as the local press.
- Arrangement of viewings and accompanied viewings.
- Initial handover.
- Ensuring that the tenant comes fully packaged and ready for you to manage.
You are also offered a range of our other Unique 'pick and mix' services.
2. Full property management
You will get all the benefits listed in the 'Tenant introduction service'. This option also includes:
- Take the care of your property very seriously. All tenants are thoroughly referenced;
- Although rents are important, it is equally important to keep your properties tenanted for the maximum possible time. That is why we focus heavily on resigning your tenants. We achieve this success by giving all our tenants a unique high quality service;
- Deposits are also taken on your behalf and protected with one of the tenancy deposit schemes if the tenancy is an assured shorthold tenancy;
- Hand over the property to tenants and provide instruction on all relevant aspects of living in the let property;
- Carry out regular property inspections;
- We ask all tenants to take out a special tenant insurance which covers accidental damage to your property;
- We handle all repairs and will notify you accordingly. You can rest assured that we will get at least two quotes per job.
3. Tenant Guaranteed DIY letting for only £55 - yes, it only costs £55, guaranteed tenant find
How does this amazing package work? Our unique guaranteed tenant find service is the perfect solution for landlords who wish to manage all aspects of their property letting themselves but would like a robust marketing and advertising campaign directed at high quality tenants for a low cost one off payment. You only have to email us the description and some photographs. We then do the rest of the marketing for you. The benefits you will get are as follows:
- Low cost one-off fee for tenant guaranteed;
- Guidance notes giving you expert and professional advice on how to effectively market your property;
- Letting signs outside your property;
- Listed on our well regnised and users and search engines friendly website;
- Have your property advertised on the leading UK property portals which includes: Zoopla, Righmove, Find a Property, Fish 4, Homes, Accommodation for Professionals, Accommodation for Students, Gumtree, Mouseprice, University students forums, and many more;
- A mail shot of your property will be sent to all carefully selected tenants on our database;
- All qualified leads will be forwarded across to you with full details for you to arrange the viewings with the potential tenants.
- As a full member of our guaranteed tenant find service, you will have access to our Landlord Login area which provides you with all the necessary guidance and advice for your letting, and guidance notes on how best to present their rental property to potential tenants.
4. Unique "pick and mix" services
- Comprehensive referencing;
- Inventories service;
- Tenant eviction and re-possession;
- DPS single claims;
- Residential tenant guarantor;
- Rent guarantee insurance;
- Energy Performance Certificate;
- General property preparation for rental;
- Inspection and reports;
- Cleaning service;
- Tenant referencing.